A Year in Pictures of Traveling

(or four months at sea and then something else)

Sunday, July 22, 2012

haircut by misterarnie
Long-overdue haircut.
Posted by Arnie at 3:43 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Previous "Years"

  • 5. A Year of One Day
  • 4. A Year of Living Together
  • 3. A Year of Comedy
  • 2. A Year of Working
  • 1. A Year Following the Breakup

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (49)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ▼  2012 (365)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ▼  July (31)
      • Our wedding pictures have finally made it from t...
      • The video of the You Don't Know Jack marriage pr...
      • As long as we've lived together, which has been ...
      • I've done several of these blogs now, these "Yea...
      • Someone at work said, "Hey, we're going down to ...
      • Sarah leaves for another (shorter) cruise contra...
      • A fan of You Don't Know Jack reached out to us a...
      • I host the pictures for this blog on Flickr. Occ...
      • One of the few better things about our old apart...
      • Long-overdue haircut.
      • But what have our former cast mates been up to s...
      • New iPhone case. Jealous? You can order one you...
      • Work brunch party. Lots of drinking and catching...
      • The official pictures I ordered from Sarah's gra...
      • Sarah put these large cups up in the bathroom wh...
      • We're finally settled in and caught up enough to...
      • And mistakes? I've made a few.
      • I posted this picture back in May when we were s...
      • I snagged this picture off of Facebook, posted b...
      • I still have a lot of Bermuda money. Probably $1...
      • I did write several of the questions in the curr...
      • Construction at work continues. It's disconcerti...
      • Saint Martin was one of our favorite places duri...
      • Nick stopped by to pick up some boxes to help wi...
      • I wore a t-shirt I bought in Aruba, recently, an...
      • Sarah and I went with some friends to see Neil D...
      • Construction at work is getting pretty intense. ...
      • 4th of July.Martin (seated) had a barbeque but i...
      • When we performed the Murder Mystery on the ship...
      • We've joined an organic vegetable co-op. Basical...
      • Our new apartment is better than our old one in ...
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (29)
    • ►  January (30)

About Me

My photo
Arnie
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.